The health and well-being of our little chefs and their helpers is of the utmost importance to us. We want to ensure that you feel completely safe and comfortable when coming to our classes so here’s what we’re doing to protect you:-
- We will ask everyone entering our premises to use hand sanitizer alongside washing our hands before cooking and frequently during the class.
- Class sizes will be limited and we will follow current social distancing guidelines
- All adults (excluding those who are exempt) will be asked to wear masks during the class. All staff will wear masks and gloves at all times (including during food prep)
- Each child will have their own individual ingredients – no sharing of food
- We have increased our already stringent cleaning regime – we will now supplement our cleaning routine with specific anti-viral cleaners which are effective against coronavirus.
- We will ask all parents NOT to come along to the classes with their little chefs if anyone in the household is presenting with symptoms or self-isolating.
- We will constantly monitor the situation and ensure that we are following current government guidance.
Class cancellations – As we are following government guidelines please be aware that classes will be subject to cancellation. In the event of classes being cancelled all money will be refunded.